St. James Lutheran Church was founded in 1891 and has called our present location home since 1916.
We have been sharing God's love with the local community, and the world, through our love and faith in the gospel of Jesus Christ, for the last 100 years.
We gather as believers and followers of Jesus Christ. We respect the roots and history of the Church before the Reformation and we honor the teachings of Martin Luther and other Reformers.
Our congregation consists of older persons, younger persons and everyone in between. We are a diverse mix of life-long Lutherans, those brought up in other religions as well as those new to the church and the Lutheran faith.
St. James is a member of the Southeastern Pennsylvania Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America.