You know you are stressed when:
· You eat miniature cupcakes like Tic-Tacs.
· You cry for no apparent reason.
· You cannot sleep.
· A phone call makes you jump.
· A smile evaporates 15 minutes after a joyful event.
· You doubt what you have always known. YOU fill in the blank! The good news is, God's love for you remains constant! And as I have shared before, if you can benefit from an impartial listener, don't hesitate to call the Mental Health Hotline: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 1-888-324-5052. And after hours and on weekends, call 1-215-313-4730.